Saturday, July 01, 2006

Cali--28th June--29th June

Starting from yesterday evening---
I was alone yesterday mid afternoon, so decided to explore Sunnyvale area, in specific, Freemont road. Walked down 1 mile to a place called "Sarvana Dham". While going there i had my Camcorder with me, so I shot many people walking on sidewalk(a rare scene in Dallas). The climate is so good here.Yesterday even though it was a day time, the weather was very pleasant and the tempareture was around 70 F. The area around was really grt, nice small apartment comlexes or nice bunglows next to the sidewalks, with many Indian stores or an Indian restaurant around. In the evening we three (AJ and one more AJ (Ajoshi) and Akshay) went to Akshay's apartment, a nice place in Mountain view(take the name of the place literally--"Mountain VIEW"). Then we left home to see National Semiconductor and just explored the corporate area around Sunnyvale. i did see some train stations which are next to the Expressway, those stations reminded me of Marine lines station (Western railway in Mumbai). Just like Marine lines here most of the train stations are next to the road, so much like Mumbai. So no chance of missing Mumbai.Had a nice dinner (courtesy AJ)in Mountain View downtown. It was so much fun to be with these two guys. I was enjoying and laughing all the time. Probably I was enjoying to hide some emotions, oh..ho don't need to go on the emotional side. We stopped our day with a good night sleep at Akshay's apt. Still a lot of fun ahead. hope u enjoy reading it. if not ignore it. hahahahaha...

1 comment:

Megha Bansal said...

Sounds like you are having a very good time, dont miss out on seeing SF also, it's a beautiful place and not as desi as San Jose. I too liked the desi touch in CA...it's endearing I think :)

I am so happy you are maintaining a journal Abhinay, good job...keep it going...:)