Thursday, July 13, 2006

Weirdo

Every human being is weird in some sense or the other. Being human how can I be left out?

1)Bathing.
I can't go out anywhere without taking a bath. No matter how urgent the situation is. If bathing is going to lose me my meeting I am ok with it, I can ask to reschedule it. But I have to take bath before going out.

2) Whenever I have pen and notebook in my hand, I have to try different signatures. I always felt that my signature is not at all good. It's small and easy to understand, but I don't want that. So I always keep trying different signatures, but the funny part is, I haven't changed my signature in last 5 years.

3) While walking, if I find a dry leaf on any shrub or any tree I like to pick that and peal the veins and blades of that leaf to midrib, so that I have just midrib in my hand. This habbit really says that I am eccentirc and in some sense, cruel. But can't help.

Gosh.. I think these three are enough to deal with. Hope I get rid of the third one really soon. Hope is a good thing and good thing never dies.

4 comments:

Megha Bansal said...

hehehe...it is so true...these things do make us weird in a cute way, i think!

bathing is nice abhinay! that's not an obesession, it's good!

doodling is also interesting!

Anu Russell said...

thas it?
really? you are not weird and have nothing to worry about...i give you a clean bill of weirdo health!

i mean seriously...bathing is good...the person you are meeting with better be happy!

Dude...sorry you are nto weird and cannot enter the great club!

Akshay Mehta said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Akshay Mehta said...

These are called idiosyncracies...